Sunday 19 March 2017

Rugger

I've followed the game keenly since 1959 when I first it took up at secondary school and this year I've entered The Baiting House  pub competition to predict the results of all the SIX Nations games.

I'll let you into my secret predictor system which for 2017  had 14 out of 15 correct.

* Step one -  Italy lose
* Step two -  Home team wins
                                             that's it      -           SIMPLES!

My only error was Wales failing to win at home to England
                                         they gave it away with 3 minutes to go

The closest to upsetting my rule were :

  •  Wales nearly winning in Paris (2 point margin)  - tho' they never threatened a try
  •  France nearly winning in London (3 point margin)


No comments:

Post a Comment